Environmental and climate protection are important to us!
In July 2023 we have been certified for the first time by TÜV according to DIN EN ISO 14001:2015.
We invest in large photovoltaic systems, CHP's and heat pumps for our production facilities.
Example calculation 2023:
We cover a large part of our electricity needs through our photovoltaic systems (150kWp installed = approx. 150,000 kWh/year) and save approx. 87 tons of CO₂ per year just by doing so.
- consume less energy through optimized heating systems (2023: 30% savings),
- Further reduce paper consumption through further digitization (overall 90% reduction compared to 2018).
- Switch to LED lights (use about 85% less electricity).
- Switch from desktop computers to laptops to save energy
- often work in a home office (especially employees with long commutes) to save gasoline
- avoid plastic where possible (e.g. cardboard packaging material) and use ceramic tableware instead of plastic in the office
- increase the waste recycling rate through consistent waste separation in production and in the office (plastic, paper and organic waste).
- practice active risk management to continuously minimize our environmental impact
We are certain that everyone can do something to save our environment. No matter how small a step may be - it leads in the right direction.