TR-12 K Temperature capillary pipe controllers
The temperature capillary pipe controller TR 12 operates on the principle of fluid expansion. A change in the temperature in the sensor effects a change in volume. This force, in turn, operates a floating changeover contact via a diaphragm. The required switching temperatures can be set separately over a range of between 0 - 1208C. The equipment is supplied on request with an actual temperature display. The sensors are located in an immersion pipe. The cables are connected via connecting terminals 1,5 mm². Also on request, the equipment can be supplied with gold contacts.
- Switch housing: ABS with clear view cover
- Type of protection: IP 65
- Electrical connection: Cable screw connection Pg 11
- Connecting terminal strip 1,5 mm2
- Sensor sleeve: Brass
- Operating pressure: 16 bar max.
- Ambient temperature: -40 bis +80°C
- Temperature display: 0-100°C ±2%
- Temperature relays: 250V~, 10A
- Temperature range: 0-120°C
- Operational accuracy: 5k
- Differential gap: ~5k
For detailed product information, please see our Data sheet: